Subscribe for latest updates and offers!
ROME PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
18-21 October 2018 - starting at 925pp
Live and shoot Rome with a Roman!
Discover the hidden gems, the narrow alleyways, the old artisans, the flea markets; find that different angle to shoot the Colosseum, the best light for the Trevi Fountain, and make sure you're in the right place at the right time to make the most of this unique city with a professional photographer at hand. Forget the rip-off touristy beaten track: you're going to go where the romans go and eat where the locals eat.
- Photography focused 4 days guided tour of Rome's attractions and characteristic spots off the beaten track with a Rome born, English speaking professional photographer. Locations include the Domus Aurea, Colosseum, Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia, Navona, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Italian Parliament,Spanish steps, Pincio panoramic park, Santa Maria in Trastevere, Tiber Island, Gianicolo Hill, St Peter Square, Vatican area, Sant’Angelo castle, Hadrian park, Campo de Fiori, Porta Portese flea market.
- 3 nights accommodation in the Trastevere/Testaccio area in a private room with private bathroom, wifi and breakfast included plus use of common kitchen area and plenty of coffee!
- Rome travel card for the full duration of the tour
- entry to Colosseum and Roman Forums
- 3 course dinner at a typical roman restaurant on arrival and all-you-can-eat brunch on last day
Does not include:
- City tax (€3.50 per person per night)
- Airport transportation (we are less than 5 minutes walk from Roma Trastevere station, which you can reach by train from Fiumicino airport directly for €8 each way or from Ciampino airport €2.60 each way with one interchange; otherwise, we're happy to arrange transport for you for an extra charge).
- other meals, drinks and snacks (there will be deals and cheap options available, plus a common kitchen and fridge and nearby supermarket if you'd rather carry your own sandwiches).
Enquiry for more details or book here - Pay in full now or secure your spot with a £100 deposit (£150 for 2 sharing) and pay the balance up to 2 weeks before the tour date. Numbers are limited to give you a more enjoyable and personalised experience.